Google Calendar is without doubt one of the best options to sync your every day actions on a number of gadgets. The best way of its scheduling, reminder options supplied by Google and the cross-platform assist are its largest asset. The Google Calendar integration is a straightforward process for platforms like Home windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
Often, Google Calendar is well accessible from its internet interface, however it must open the online browser everytime you wish to entry the Google Calendar on Linux. However on the subject of Linux, the Google not made its integration simple like different platforms.
In case you are like me to combine Google Calendar in your Linux desktop, listed here are the detailed steps to observe.
Google Calendar Integration on Linux Calendar
These steps are appropriate for Ubuntu distro.
- Open calendar app in your Linux.
- Now on the Actions toolbar click on on Calendar drop down.
- Within the drop-down menu click on on the Calendar choice.
- The above motion now opens the Calendar settings.
- Right here, within the on-line accounts click on on Google and enter Google account particulars.
- As soon as, you log in to the Google account, it should sync all of your Calender entries in your Linux Calendar app.
Different methods to entry Google Calendar on Linux
In case you are utilizing different variations of Linux distros like Debian, Arch Linux, Fedora, you should use Thunderbird to sync Google calendar. Lots of the Linux distributions include Moziall Thunderbird put in by default. In any case, if the Thunderbird is lacking in your Linux listed here are the steps to put in Mozilla Thunderbird in your Linux.
sudo apt set up thunderbird
sudo apt-get set up thunderbird
sudo pacman -S thunderbird
sudo dnf set up thunderbird
sudo zypper set up thunderbird
That’s all for now. When you have any options or suggestions, please use the remark field under.